Jesus loves you. Did you know that you can personally receive Jesus as your saviour right now? And feel reborn, free and cleansed from sin?
“As many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His Name.”
How Do We Accept Jesus Christ?
1. We must truly acknowledge that we have missed God’s standards, by not obeying his commandments, laws and statues, and therefore really need his forgiveness.
The Bible says, “For ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God.”
2. We need to confess our sins to Jesus and ask Him to forgive us.
The Bible says, “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from ALL unrighteousness.”
The Bible says, “ That If you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10 v 9)
So if you really want to be in the right relationship with God and have a fresh new life today, pray this prayer with all your heart.
Dear Lord Jesus,
Forgive me for living apart from you and going my own way.
I am sorry for all my sins. Thank you for taking the punishment I deserved on the cross, and for making the way back to God for me.
I now turn from my sinful ways, and turn to you, and now walk your way.
Forgive me and cleanse from all my sins and be total lord of my life.
I believe you rose from the dead and that you will live your resurrected life through me, making me the person you want me to be.
Thank you for the promise that you have heard my prayer and that I am now saved and am now your child.
I promise to follow you all the remaining days of my life.
In Jesus name I pray.
1. Tell someone you have committed your life to Jesus and join a good Bible teaching church.
2. Obtain a personal copy of the Bible and begin to read it on a daily basis. I suggest that you commence reading from the New Testament (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John). For those of you unable to gain access to a Bible, try the internet as an option. There are several possibilities open to you. You may also visit this website regularly and or register to receive my newsletter, enabling you to gain further knowledge and understanding of the scriptures.
3. Associate and surround yourself with Christians whom have faith. They will support, teach and encourage you, enabling you to become established in your new future.