Prayer Is The Master key
Is your prayer life consistent?
Is it rich and rewarding?
Do you see measurable growth in it?
Here are some suggestions on how to pray and get results;
1. Tell God all that is in your heart.
2. Tell God your troubles, that He may comfort you.
3. Tell God your desires and longings, that He may purify them.
4. Tell God your dislikes that He may help you conquer them.
5. Tell God your temptations, that He may shield you from them.
6. Tell God your instability.
7. Tell God how pride hides you from yourself and from others.
8. Tell God how vanity tempts you to be insincere.
9. Tell God how self-love makes you unjust to others.
10. Lay bare your indifference to do good.
11. Lay bare your depraved taste for evil.
If you tell God all your weaknesses needs and troubles, there will be no lack of what to say. You will never completely exhaust your list. Speak out of the abundance of your heart and ask God in faith, confidently knowing that you will be heard. God has promised to love, save, cleanse, deliver and blessed you. These are precious promises!